Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach

Role Play Game based on the Anime Bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Shortplay Flames and what more

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:27 am

"It is possible." Byakuya answered honestly and then smiled a bit. "But I already send for help."
Rukia's eyes became bigger. "Whom did you send for, Nii-sama? The Squad?"
"No." He smiled a bit more. "Renji is around anyway. Dont you feel his Reiatsu? There is also the Kuchiki Guard all around. Like every good family we have our own protection unit... but no."
He could see her thoughts run.
"So... who is it then?"
He didnt answer for quite some time. It seemed like his siblings got a small glimpse of what he had to deal with the whole time and days.
"Part of the Royal Guard. Squad Zero."
Rukia's eyes became even bigger and she nearly choked while drinking her tea. "The Royal Guard?! But... how, Nii-sama?"
"The family of the king had once been part of the Kuchiki Clan system and therefore is still considered our affiliate. Over the years the blood of our family might have weakened, but still we are considered the most loyal servants of all...although recently things were not exactly the way the king would like them to be..."
Rukia lowered her head. She had not known that Byakuya owed his loyalty to the king himself, but slowly she could understand why he was usually pressing everybody that hard. Disappointing the ruler of Soul Society was surely not an option.
"Have you...have you ever seen the king?" she asked shyly and then turned to Henarion. "The king lives in another dimension of Soul Society and so is nearly out of enemies' reach... nobody ever hardly saw him. The only real connection is Squad Zero... the Royal Guard. It is usually recruited only from the Best of the thirteen Squads around... and as far as I know only two ever rejected this honour..." -.-
"I saw him when I was a small child. My grandfather took me to the court. I thought I would never be able to see another beauty than that of the City of Jade again. Luckily I have been mistaken."
He smiled shortly.
Back to top Go down
Henarion Kuchiki
Admin
Henarion Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Henarion closely listened to what Byakuya had to say.
He didn't know why Rukia suddenly was so excited or why it was so important to whom Byakuya had sent help to.
It didn't help him feeling more safe... he felt safe, when he knew, Bykuya was alright... watching over them... He felt safe, when Jushiro was around... but after all, they both where in a quite terrible condition right now.

He was used to not trusting anything except himself. The far more disturbing thing was, not to know whom to trust and whom not.
Rukia turned towards him and explained the structure of Soul Society in short terms.
Henry was thankful for the quick introduction, because although he stayed here already for a while, it still often was confusing for him and he didn't get things because lacking the background knowledge.
Somehow it reminded him of the citizenship-tests foreigners had to to when they wanted to apply for citizenship of a country they had not been born in.
There usually had to be answered questions about the historical background and the political system.
If Soul Society would require such a test, he knew he would absolutely fail that one.

When Rukia had finished, Henarion looked towards Byakuya again. He saw his eyes sparkle for a moment, and he assumed that Byakuya had shortly be thinking about Hisana.
She had to be a very special person, that she had managed to conquer Byakuya's heart.
"May I ask you something?" Henarion quietly said while he looked at Bya.
"What... has our mother been like?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleachedworld.forumieren.com
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Byakuya hid his confusion over the rapid topic change and also the nature of the question and how it was asked.
"I cannot tell. I have been raised by my grandfather. My father passed away when I was five. My mother had been kept out of my life..."

Yes, he remembered her. She had been beautiful with bright eyes and a gentle smile. That one day she had explained to him that whatever would happen, she couldnt return to him. He must have been about four or five years old. He had not understood back then... actually he had not until he found Henarion. Although the family might not have her punished officially for what she had done, it had not been a question anymore that her influence had to be cut off from the family's heir.

He had seen her one single time again and she had cried when her eyes fell upon him. Maybe it had been his parents that had taught him not to count on blood relatives too much.
"All I know... and can assume is that she was beautiful, a Lady, but yet very certain of her own way without fearing the consequences her actions would take... if she only was sure of herself."
And for the first time he realized that his words could be easily used to describe himself as well.

Actually the similarity in their actions had been the reason for him to take Henarion in. He knew how it felt when a heart was burning with passion that just reduced everything else into ashes.

Rukia lowered her head a little. She hardly knew anything about her brother or his family. Even now she could not make up a picture, that could help her understand what kind of man Nii-sama had been before they ve met ech other. She remembered the heavy burden on his shoulders, when seeing him for the first time. He had been pale, almost looking sick, shadows beneath his eyes and being so terribly quiet. It was a servant who told her that the Lady of the House had just passed away one yer ago and the Period of Mourning had still not been over.
Just one year had seperated her from her sister.
Even now she could hardly believe that.
Back to top Go down
Henarion Kuchiki
Admin
Henarion Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:01 pm

"Oh." Henarion said a bit disappointed. He had hoped for more, but if that was all Byakuya had to tell, he would be content with it.
What else could he do?
"I see." He answered and tried not to show his disappointment. "Thank you." He said a bit stiffly. He didn't know how his mother died, and Byakuya wasn't exactly a fruitfully source.

He got himself a blanket and wrapped it around himself.
There was no use in asking about his father, as Bya wouldn't know who he was.
He he would never know too.
So all that was left to him was Byakuya. Well, and Rukia of course.
"Had there been attempts to harm the family before?" Well, of course there had been, he was quite sure about that. But had there been such a open attempt like the one that had taken place today?
And why now? Why not before? Why not, when Byakuya had been still on his own? Wouldn't it have been easier to whipe out the family when there were only one or two persons?

He bit his lips, but didn't say anything else.
It wasn't his intention to annoy Byakuya, but sometimes it was just difficult to get along with him, to not annoy him and not say anything wrong.
He put both hands around the nice, warm cup and took a sip or two.
Then his eyes fell onto the sandwiches.
"You should eat something, Buyakuya." He quietly said. That he looked terrible and pale he didn't mention at all as Bya probably knew himself.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:24 pm

As he was very perceptive (sorry, running gag, I fear) he of course felt the mood change and sadness creep into the room. He had never been much of a comforting person and this wouldn t change now. There were always disappointing things in life. One had to face and overcome them, then moving on.
That was why he never spoke of his wife, his early deceased father or torn away mother. There was nothing to change about it and it just interfered with his work.

His siblings however looked both sad and lost.
It was not up t him to chnge that.
he took a small piece of bread and forced its way into his body, although it was quite an effort and didnt exactly increase his wish to eat.

Byakuya could feel the presence of Zero Squad members and felt a bit relieved, although he would have preferred to take care of this matter on his own. But he simply couldnt.

Rukia knew it wasnt what Henarion had been looking for, but she couldnt help it. In fact she was just said, that he never had the chance to know his mother and Byakuya had to miss her very early. What a family....
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Ukitake
Admin
Jushiro Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:32 pm

At the same time near the 13th Squad Headquarter...

"My, my... Byakuya will be pretty pissed the next days... better stay out of his way." Kyoraku said and hid his brown eyes underneath the hat.
"I usually try to do that, no matter in what mood he is." Ukitake answered quietly, remembering their little fights in the past. It was not that he disliked the man or anything. He just got the impression whatever they were doing it always was like water and fire clashing and causing some kind of damage.

"Do you think it was an attempt to whipe out the family?" he asked and Kyoraku raised an eyebrow.
"That is a pretty nostalgic habit, isnt it, Ukitake?"
"So, you dont believe that?"
"I am not sure if there isnt more to see..."
The two men entered the Headquarter and Ukitake could see that Nuartan had already taken care of organizing the babbling underlings again. Of course everybody was escited about what had happened and the sound of voices was ringing in his head.

"Ukitake!" he heard somebody yelling and turned around.
Ichigo?
Right... the ryoka were still in Seireitei and recovering.
"Kurosaki-kun."
"Rukia! Where is Rukia?" he asked with fury in his eyes and the Captain fully turned around to him. Nuartan, alarmed by the rather harsh way of speaking, stepped out of the common room to quietly place himself behind Ukitake.
"It is Captain Ukitake for you." he said calmly yet not smiling and his presence as well as the sound of the voice seemed to actually have an impact on the behaviour of the young human being.
(Sorry for borrowing the chara... >< )
"She is with her family, Kurosaki-kun." Ukitake quietly explained. "Unharmed."
"Oh...ahm... a good thing then. Everybody alright?"
"As far as I know, yes."

In this moment the common room of the Headquarter exploded and the detonation threw the four men plain on the ground.
Ukitake felt the air being pressed out of his lungs and clutched his hands while trying to relax his muscles to catch some breath again. His head was ringing and aching with the noise of the explosion, yet he whirled around and tried to make it for the room. He felt Kyoraku grab his shoulders and pulling him back, but he lacked the breath to scream at him. Halfway choking, halfway struggeling his friend without hurting him, he stumbled another step towards the room in which his subordinates must have been caught in fire and destruction.

The Captain made another attempt to escape his friend, who finally knocked him onto his knees and held him down.
"You cannot do a thing, Ukitake! You will just burn to ashes!"
"Let me go! Just get off me, Shunsui!"

"Bankai."
Next to him fire arose and Ukitake turned his head, seeing hie Lieutenant being covered in an armor of flames. "Allow me to do that, Captain." he quietly said and all Ukitake could do was nodding.
The fire's smoke made him cough heavily and he felt his lungs burning with their own unique fire. It was Kyoraku closing his arms around him, much as he had done with Nanao back then, and protecting him from flames and the shame to openly show in what state he was.
Back to top Go down
Henarion Kuchiki
Admin
Henarion Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:37 pm

Henarion had never been someone who had tried to change others in his own sense.
He didn't claim for anything, and for a long time he had not even dared to expect anything of others.
When he had begun to trust Byakuya, this attitude had changed. He still didn't try to change people, but his expectations had changed, because he knew he wouldn't be disappointed. At least not when he needed someone to count on.

Although he now wished Byakuya would just say anything, he knew that this wish would probably stay unfullfilled. He wasn't the guy to comfort or console others.
Sometimes Henry wondered what kind of person Hisana had been, that she could not only lit the fire of love in Byakuyas heart, but even live with him and give him what he longed for.
It was a pity he would never get to know her. The harder it must be for Rukia, he then thought, at least Hisana had been her sister and she had missed her by one single year. One year.
It was nothing. His own mother was long dead. He had never known her, but never missed her as well. In Rukia's case it was else.

"Have you ever heard the fairytale of the two brothers?" He asked and the smile was back in his face again. He would not just sit here, deeply sunk in his thoughts and being sad because of clinging to what had once been. He had never clinged to the past. And never been sad or melancholic. Byakuya was just the way he was and therefore maybe not the perfect storyteller. But Henry knew how to entertain people, how to make them dream, laugh and smile. And this was a gift he used with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Nuartan Shihoin

Nuartan Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Nuartan left his captain and the others behind, were they were much safer than in the flames and the smoke of the former common room.
He took a part of his sleeve and held it in front of his mouth to shield himself from the smoke. To walk through fire wasn't a problem at all, neither was the heat. But the smoke would occlude his lunges and his respiratory system, so he just took care to avoid that.
He narrowed his eyes in order to see through the flames and the hot, wobbling air that veiled his sight.

Then he heard a supressed groan at his left. He turned his head a bit and could see a young man lying there. What was his name? Ryu?
He kneeled down next to him, and and carefully touched his cheeks.
"Don't worry..." He quietly said, but immediately felt small smoke particles enter his longs.
He carefully put his arms around the young men and then lifted him up, to walk out with him again.
Passing the in the meanwhile already burning door, he did not look back, but forward, seeing Shunsui and Jushiro cowering in a corner of the halfly destroyed building.
He did not dare asking himself whether this had anything to do with the attack on the Kuchiki family, but he knew it was possible.

He put the injured young man on a floor where the building seemed to be still stable, and then went off for the burning common room once more.
Jushiro would not go away until the last of his men would be in safety, but the longer he stayed, the more impact would his stay have on his lungs.
Nuartan did his best to proceed quickly. One after the other he got out of the room until he was convinced there was no one left.

"It's empty, Captain." He said with a rough voice and suppressed a coughing himself.
"Time to withdrawn. To a saver location." Easily said. Hard to permute. There hardly was a place that was safer than the headquartert. And that had just been blown up.
"I would suggest..." He shortly hesitated. "Not to bring them to the medical unit. It could be the next aim. Instead I would provide my house to reside until things are cleared and better accommodation is found."
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Rukia's eyes became big. "I havent! Were you asking me? I dont care... I'd like to hear it... the story!"

Byakuya had been trained in the Classics and so knew a lot of stories, but was bad at telling them. However he seldom listened to them, but had rather consumed them in some kind of learning from the past manner.
So he just shook his head.
"Tell it, if you like to." he said calmly and laid down wrapped in his blanket, still watching his siblings with grey blue eyes.

Before he could start however, one of the ninjas entered, bowed and whispered something into the Lord's ear. Byakuyas features remained without emotion and he shortly told the man to withdraw.
"Lets hear your story then..." He said once more, before shortly glancing at Rukia. "Everything else will come afterwards."

Ukitake's Headquarter attacked?
What was that about now?
Rukia?
Not too likely.
Ukitake himself? it didn t need a HQ to be burnt down making this man silent.
Any connection between them?
Only Rukia.
Why? Who was aiming for her? Was somebody aiming for her? Too many questions. And yet he felt so weak.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Ukitake
Admin
Jushiro Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:30 pm

"Be thanked for you help. Lieutenant." the Captain said before coughing again heavily. Shunsui carefully patted his shoulder and then turned around to the burning building. The flames were reflected in his eyes and his expression was of unusual determination.

"And I would like to take onto that offer..." Ukitake went on hardly able to breath at all. His thoughts were running. What was this all about? What connected him to Byakuya? Had there a connection to be? They were both Captains, they both were somehow related to Rukia. What else?

Jushiro suffered another terrible coughing fit, before he helped some of the members onto their feet. Shyly they bowed and thanked the Lieutenant and him quietly, before being lined up and waiting for further instructions. All of them were more or less unharmed... with few exceptions, but each of them hurt the compassionate Captain's heart.
"If Nuartan allows me to, I will join you later, Handsome." Shushu quietly said. "There is something I want to have a look at first..."
Ukitake wanted to answer his friend, but simply couldnt.
"Promise me to rest, Snow-White."
He shortly raised a hand in greeting, nodded at the brave Lieutenant thankfully and then flash stepped into the dark night.
What was he up to?
Back to top Go down
Henarion Kuchiki
Admin
Henarion Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:03 am

Okay, not that he expected anything of Byakuya... but he had not expected his indifference at all.
However, Rukia seemed to be curious and Henry didn't have a problem with telling the story to her amusement only. He loved to see her eyes sparkle and beam it it always was a reason for him to try amusing her.
He was just about to start, when suddenly a man interfered. His clothing was strange, even for Soul Society and Henarion quickly identified him to be one of the ninja's guarding them.
And although he wasn't a pessimist at all, he couldn't get rid of the feeling that wasn't a good sign at all.
So probably bad news.

As Byakuya kept a straight face it seemed he wouldn't tell them now, so either it wasn't important or he didn't want to distract them und ruin their evening.
Henarion himself tended to the first possibility, as it didn't look very much like Byakuya to be thus sensible.
On the otherway... maybe it just made no difference?

"Alright." He said and set himself cross legged onto the comfortable pillows.
"Once upon a time there was a rich merchant. He was wedded to a beautiful wife, whom he loved with all his heart. But the merchant could not stay with her, because he had to fulfill his duties, which often led him far from where he used to live. One day his wife could not bear his absence anymore, so she decided to journey with him, to unknown lands and foreign countries. They had a wonderful time with each other, and shortly after the woman started to journey with her husband, she became pregnant. They were perfectly happy, but knew that raising children on a journey was not the way it should be like. The wife gave birth to two twin sons and soon as they were born, decided man and wife together to travel back to their native country, to go there by ship." Henarion paused for a short moment. It was not his intention to remind anyone in here of something. The story had nothing to do with him, Byakuya or Hisana although one could think his brother to be the reason why he told the story. It wasn't.

"While travelling the oceans a wild storm arose and all the brave sailors were found in the lifeboat soon, paddling for their miserable lifes. Our family, despite all, stayed on the ship, one son in his mothers arms, the other in his fathers. The storm roughly split the ship into two parts, divided mother and son and father and mother and father and son." Again Henarion paused but went on immediately.
"All four survived the storm, but stranded on two different shores. The mother lived with her one son, the father with the other one. They did not knew about the others, so by accident the father named his son just like the mother named her one. And both brothers from then on bore the same name as the similar one." A smile slid over his face when he saw Rukia's eyes sparkle.
Henarion went on telling the story of the twinbrothers, their journeys and how they finally found each other, after various confusions, errors and mixing up, and how the truth was finally releaved by the parents who found each other again after half a lifetime.
The story had a happy ending, and he could see Rukia being fascinated and even moved and touched.
"Did you like it?" He asked when having concluded and curiously he watched the other two.
Back to top Go down
Nuartan Shihoin

Nuartan Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:15 am

Nuartan just nodded. There was no reason to thank him as what he had done he considered being his duty, as a member of Soul Society, as Lieutenant and as a friend.
"It's alright." He quietly said while looking at Jushiro.
Shunsui already had gone up and Nuartan could see the flames reflecting in his eyes.
What was he thinking?

What should he himself be thinking of that scene? Why had their headquarter been attacked? What reason was ther after all?
First the Kuchikis' and now the thirteenth squad? That didn't make sense at all.
He looked up again when he heard Shunsui speak, although he spoke to Jushiro.
"You are welcome in my realms, Captain." He quietly answered albeit not asked directly.
The brown haired man seemed to have found something, but didn't give a clue on what it was, so Nuartan trusted his instinct, telling him the man would sooner or later induct them - or at least Jushiro too.

Jushiro. Right.
Nuartan turned around and just saw the man getting up.
"Come." He quietly said and supported him, putting an arm around his body carefully.
The men stood in one line there, waiting for further commands and Nuartan looked at each of them shortly.
"Move." He then ordered, but did not smile.
While watching them, he told them where to go and that they would meet there again.
Then he went off with his captain, after having made sure that all men - and women - would follow them.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:23 am

"It was a wonderful story!" Rukia said and smiled all over her usual rather pale face. She had a "winter-teint", pale, fragile, but beautiful to look at, as were the black hair and deep blue eyes. "I'd like to hear more of those! I like... stories."
She took a few sips of her tea and tried one of the nice looking sandwiches. Rukia didnt dare to ask Byakuya if he had liked the story or rather not. It would probably not matter to him anyway.

"It was a nice story." her brother said exhausted. "I didnt know it. Where did you hear about it?"

Rukia watched Byakuya quietly. She had never seen him like that, although the very first time she met him, he had looked similar, but suffering from a wound inside.
What had the Ninja told him?
She remembered when Ukitake told her to tell her brother she would go to the real world, answering him: "Captain Kuchiki probably will say something like I shouldnt disturb him doing his work by telling such unimportant things..."
Nobody dared to disturb Byakuya except it were really important information.
She however did not dare to ask him.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Ukitake
Admin
Jushiro Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:34 am

Jushiro coughed again and again while walking the streets of Seireitei. He had no eyes for the stony grounds or high walls separating the mansions from each other. He knew it all too well.

Yoruichi had been made an outlaw on the command of Central 46, but he was still in contact with her, working together with the skillful woman to achieve whatever was possible. She once had been Captain of the 2nd Squad and Commander of the Execution Corps, incredible powerful and related to one of the most important Houses in Soul Society.
Now she had turned her back on Soul Society... because it betrayed one of her closest friends and there was nothing she could have done about this injustice. However, Ukitake had been to the Shihoin Estate before several times, although things might have changed in the last years.

Nuartan carefully supported him walking the way to his home and Jushiro was grateful for this although it still remained an unfamiliar feeling giving himself into the hands of this man. He just had been appointed Lieutenant of the Squad and Jushiro had no idea what he really thought of his superior being a miserable rather pathetic Shinigami Captain.
They entered the huge gate with the family emblem and walked towards the bigger mansion.
Servants came towards them, bowing in front of Nuartan and trying to hide their confusion.
Back to top Go down
Nuartan Shihoin

Nuartan Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:14 am

Nuartan ordered the servants to prepare rooms for his guests and immediately the servants carried out his orders.
They quickly prepared rooms and Nuartan told the squad members where to go. The ones who were hurt he directed into one of the salons, where there wounds would be taken care of. He brought Jushiro to his own private room without mentioning it was his.
"Try to rest." He told him, while letting him sit down on the huge bed.
"And when you feel better you might see the others and discuss what to do next." He said and got up.

In the same moment the door of the room opened, and a young woman entered.
Her hair was as white as Nuartans, and her eyes bore the same green colour as his.
An air of grace and beauty was spread around her, when she elegantly walked towards the bed.
"Nuarin." Nuartan said with a bit of surprise and she smiled at him, did not answer, but gently touched his hand. "Let me care for this one." She softly said and sad down on the edge of the bed. She looked at her brother as if she was reading his mind, and he finally nodded. She could feel Jushiro was a special one and there was no need to explain anything.
"Alright." He just said and then let her alone with Jushiro, while he left the room to have a look at the other Squad members.

Only when he had convinced himself all the others were alright, he found some time to rest himself, but instead of just sitting down and closing his eyes he went to the sandy garden grounds, closed his eyes and then drew his sword, performing his very own sword kata.
It was his way to concentrate, his way to relax and his way to resume what he had seen this night, his way to remember details, that might be important.
What had happened? How could it have happened that quick? How could it have happen anyway?
And then he realized what really troubled him. It was the knowledge, that someone must have placed the bomb within the headquarter. Which meant, there probably was a traitor somewhere close to them.
Maybe he had even brought him to his house now?
He knew that he should not be able to imagine one of his squad could be a traitor.
But he had been betrayed once by a person whom he had trusted.
Why should it be else in this case?
Back to top Go down
Henarion Kuchiki
Admin
Henarion Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:24 am

“Oh really? Then we have got something in common.” Henarion answered smiling. “I love stories too.” He added and then bit a great piece of the sandwich, having troubles to keep his mouth shut while chewing.
“I heard about it in Karakura town.” Henarion explained. “I think it was an old storyteller whom I listened to somewhere at one of the night markets.” He shrugged a bit.
“I used to collect stories when I was down there… they where nice…. They just… took me to other worlds and helped me flee from reality. That is why I began to collect stories. And to retell them. To make people forget about their troubles and see a new world, even if only in their mind.” His eyes sparkled, when he spoke about it, and it was quite obvious, that stories and collecting them were one of his passions.
“I liked to give people wings, so they could just fly away… dream away.” He softly added, before his eyes cleared once more.

His eyes wandered from Rukia to his brother and he wondered whether he was going to tell them what had been so important that he even had been disturbed or whether the reason for not telling them was that he did not want to bother them.
“What did the man tell you?” he then asked, without thinking about whether it was appropriate to ask or not. Again it was his curiousity driving him, making him talk without considering the consequences. “Or is that none of our business?”
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:20 am

Byakuya watched his two siblings quietly. Sometimes he wished that he could let go and just share their enthusiasm and the recklessness to grab life with both hands, but he knew he couldnt allow himself to do so. Too many people were depending on his strength, discipline and the will to overcome everything.
"Actually it is part of your concern, especially Rukia's. But for you also know Ukitake Jushiro... the Headquarter of the 13th Division has been attacked as well."
He could see Rukia's fury and pure panic in her face.
"My... my Squad?! What happened to the Captain and the Lieutenant?!"
"Everybody has been brought to the Shinhoin Mansion." Byakuya explained quietly. He was still lying on the grounds, wrapped in blankets. "Ukitake is an old alley of the House and still related to Yoruichi... as well as his Lieutenant is an important member of the prestigous family..."
And he thanked whatever higher powers, that he was alright.
"It seems that the Lieutenant and most of the Squad are fine. Ukitake is... well... deranged as would every Captain be, who cannot avoid such trouble."

Rukia saw on her hnds and then raised her head.
"He is a good Captain, Nii-sama." she said quietly but determined. "He might not be you and the Squad has a bad reputation, but Captain Ukitake is a man of honour and noble heart."
Byakuya raised an eyebrow. "I never doubted that." he answered. "Nevertheless... he lost his Lieutenant..." Rukia became pale and looked away. "Had one of his subrdinates commit a heavy crime..." she became a bit paler. "And now had his Headquarter being attacked. That is not exactly a successful history, dont you think so?"

"Kaien-dono died, because...I drew my sword...and I commited this crime to save Ichigo and his family..." she quietly replied without watching him. "It was nothing he could have changed in his position."
"I know, Rukia." Byakuya answered. "But that is not the point... that is what I try to explain to you since the day you came here. We live in a world, where a mistake of those you are responsible for, is your mistake. Kaien died the moment he was consumed by a Hollow, but it had been Ukitaks's responsibility to protect him. You decided to save Ichigo... but it had been Ukitake's task to take cara of you and your abilities. And now...it had been his task, his duty to realize there was something going on threatening his Squad. Recently he failed these duties. That is why I am taking my distance to him. Not because I think he is a bad person."
Rukia raised her head again.
"What you say might be right from the point of reason, Nii-sama... but not from that of compassion and sympathy. And that is what makes this Squad outstanding among them all. My Captain is not incapable. Yes, he didn t prevent what happened, but this is because he knows there are decisions that might put us into danger... and yet have to be taken by ourselves alone. You reject what is imperfect. He embraces it... because there is nothing that was perfect from the very beginning."
She watched him and didnt look away. She knew Bykuya shared her opinion in some parts, but she also knew he couldnt fully agree in the position that he was in now. Everybody had always expected him to be perfect. So that was what he was asking of others too.

"I want to see them." she quietly said. "May I go there tomorrow?"
Byakuya nodded.
"Will you go with me?" she asked Henarion and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Ukitake
Admin
Jushiro Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:44 am

Jushiro did not exactly feel well being left in the hands of somebody he didn t know and who was not part of the Med-Squad. So he had a rather formal expression, although not being impolite to that woman.
She smiled at him.
"I am Nuarin, Lady of the House." She bowed towards him. "Are you my brother's Captain?" Uktake nodded.
"I am Ukitake Jushiro, Captain of the 13th Squad."
She smiled a bit and made a gesture towards the bed. "Take a rest, Captain. You need it."
Only slowly he obeyed her orders and layed down, feeling his chest burn and breathing become harder.
He felt a wet piece of cloth being put onto his forehead and was thankful for it, while the coughing started and he wished himself being in another state than this embarassing one. Jushiro however could not change it and the cold and weakness of his body put him into a half sleep of disturbing pictures and visions.

"My, my, beautiful is the morning dawn of a cold winter's day, but even the grace of the snow shimmering in the first light of the sun cannot match your beauty, noble Lady." Kyoraku said with a smile and saw the woman whirling around.
"How...?" Nuarin asked surprised, while he looked at her from underneath her hat.
"You are old..." she said thoughtfully and then bowed in front of him. "Forgive me my rude behaviour."
"Ah, nothing those lips can say or these hand can do would ever be called rude by me, noble Lady. Forgive me intruding this room without knocking."
"Shushu..." Ukitake coughed heavily.
He took a few steps towards the bed and placed a hand on Jushiros shoulder.
"Sleep, Snow-White." was all he said, but there was compassion in his voice. Compassion, sadness, melancholy, yet the calamity and trust of knowing everything would turn out fine. "I am just around the corner."
He stepped back from the bed and turned to Nuarin again.
"So... you two are the famous Captains, that are more considered renegardes than..."
Kyoraku just smiled.
"Do not concern your noble mind with the reputation of two old men, Beautiful Lady." He shortly touched his hat in farewell and then vnished with a single flashstep.

Shunsui watched the man quietly until he finished his Kata. Only when Nuartan came over to him, he raised his head a little.
"Nobody ever entered unseen our Mansion. You are quite special, Captain." he said.
"Dont mention it." Kyoraku anwered. "I had a look at your Captain. It is very likely he will not recover this or the next day... so if you dont mind or feel offended, it would be a pleasure for me to assist you in this matter."
He smiled a bit, but his brown eyes didn t smile at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Shortplay Flames and what more
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2