Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach

Role Play Game based on the Anime Bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Shortplay Flames and what more

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jushiro Ukitake
Admin
Jushiro Ukitake

Open Shortplay Flames and what more Empty
PostSubject: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Everybody is welcomed to join me...

A few days after Aizen's betrayal... with hints to the Bountou-Arch

Jushiro watched the burning Mansion in horror as did everyone else. The loyal servants of the Kuchiki Family already did everything they could to put out the fire, but nevertheless it was a picture that didn t please him at all. Aizen had shaken Soul Society with terror and now that...

Who dared or possessed the ability to do a thing like that? In the heart of Seireitei?!
He shortly glanced at Rukia and Henarion. The Med Squad had wrapped them in blankets and told them to be ready for moving into the Med Headquarter. Captain Kuchiki was already there.

How fitting.
The Captain had still been without conciousness. It had been luck and Renjis loyalty that had saved his life. Ukitake nevertheless considered it not only a burning house, but an assassination attempt and he certainly was not amused.
"My, my..." Shunsui said. "It will rain fire, death and vengeance once the Captain is back again."
"In this case I can truly understand that." Jushiro mumbled. "This house had been a symbol..."

Shunsui smiled shortly. "But not all symbols are made for eternity... The Cherry Blossom just comes to life for three days... it awakens, blossoms, dies..."

Ukitake nodded. "Certainly right... but next to a Cherry Blossom, there is a sword in this family... and I for sure know it was been made to see eternity."
The Captain then turned around and prepared to leave this place of sadness and destruction.
Back to top Go down
Henarion Kuchiki
Admin
Henarion Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:43 pm

It burnt. It still burnt.
There were people trying to put out the fire, but even if they should succeed, there would be hardly anything left of the house.
Henarion swallowed hard.
He had expected the mansion to be not only a beautiful, but also a safe place and so had Rukia surely too. Now he knew better. Even the Kuchiki Mansion wasn't safe at all.
Even the heart of the city could be threatened, could be burnt.

He wasn't a warrior, such as Rukia or Byakuya were. And even Rukia seemed to be a bit lost, seemed to have troubles to believe what she was seeing right now.
Henarion hadn't been here for long, but nevertheless he had realized, the Kuchiki mansion had been a symbol. A symbol of prosperity and strength, that now had been destroyed.

The only good thing was that Byakuya could have been saved.
That he didn't burn in that house.
Without asking, Henarion took Rukia's hand and softly pressed it.
"It'll be alright..." He said quietly although he didn't have to. Although Rukia might not need his comfort.
He wrapped the blanket tighter around himself and then turned his head aside.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachedworld.forumieren.com
Jushiro Ukitake
Admin
Jushiro Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:38 pm

"How can it be alright..." she said and her voice trembled while tears ran down her cheeks. "How could they... How dared they... It was...home, not just a house..."
She raised her head a little, when she saw her childhood friend, Renji, approaching. "I managed to save that." He said and handed her over the sword of her brother as well as the scarf and the headpiece. "I... didn t find the... picture."

Rukia took the belongings into her hands. "Thank you, Renji." she said quietly. "For everything."
He just nodded then and backed off again, while the girl shed some more tears. She leant her head onto Henarions shoulder and sobbed quietly.
She felt like being in that tower again that had cut her off from everything. But she had had hope back then... now she just felt terribly lost.

When voices arose, she first watched Henarion and then over his shoulder...
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:53 pm

He could hardly stand, but yet he walked with small steps towards the mansion, that already had nearly dissapeared. He was wrapped in a white Gi and a white Coat as well, the black hair flew in the hot wind of the flames in front of him.
A family history was burning in his eyes.
His family history.

He glanced at Rukia and Henarion and a short glimpse of relief could be seen onto his face, while he very swiftly and unseen touched the hair of his siblings when passing by.
Byakuya stopped when he felt the flames's heat burning his skin and silently stared at the catastrophe in front of him. He saw himself running through the corridors of the mansion, heard himself laughing and listening to his grandfather's advices.

He could see Hisana entering the mansion for the first time, thought of their shared room and the hours he had spent at his desk, writing calligraphy. All of that burnt in front of his eyes right now and there was nothing to be done about it.
Byakuya closed his eyes.

"We will move to the Winter's Estate." he decided quietly.
Renji looked at him in disbelief. "The Winter's Estate?"
Byakuya just nodded.
He once had had a fight with his grandfather there and so disliked to stay there for longer time, but he didn t want Rukia and Henarion being brought into the white, steril rooms of the Med Squad.

Captain Unohana nodded. "I can treat you there as well, Captain... although I am deeply concerned about you walking around..."
"Well... me walking around means that he or she who has done that in short time won t anylonger." he replied quietly, but felt his strength leaving his body.
"We shall be gone..." Byakuya quietly added, before hiding his trembling hands in the sleeves of his Gi.
Back to top Go down
Henarion Kuchiki
Admin
Henarion Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Henarion saw the glimpse of sadness in her eyes and he realized she really suffered.
"Yes, it was a house and a home..." He replied with a soft voice.
"But home is not bound to a place..." He added and gently stroke her hand.
"Home can be everywhere, as long as those who love you are around, Rukia-chan." as his words didn't seem to console her, he continued: "The most important thing is, that we are alright. You. And me. And Byakuya. These ruins burning over there are nothing but stone and walls and wood. But the fire cannot take away our memories, our feelings and our hopes." He smiled gently at her and then hissed a kiss onto her hair.

Another guy approached and Henarion remembered having seen him once or twice.
He was a friend of Rukia, who now bowed a little bit.
Henarion saw a silken scarf, a sword and some metall pieces in his hands and identified them to be the belongings of Byakuya.
His eyes widened a little bit. He didn't think of all the things that were lost now, burnt in the fiery flames that consumed the house.
His own properties, those really important to him, he had with him, because he never put them anywhere. His staff was lying behind him, the necklace and the piece of writing where to find in his pocket. Rukia must have lost much more.
She took the properties of her brother, looked at them shortly and finally leaned her head against Henarions shoulder.

He put his arm around the girl, and just hold her, trying to comfort her at least a little bit.
She quietly sobbed and it was one of the rare situations, where he actually saw her sobbing.
And it hurt to see her that sad.
"You know, it might sound stupid... but whenever there is one thing coming to an end... there is a new start as well... a new perspective. It will never be like it was. But it can become else. Even better." He quietly whispered, still stroking her back.
Then he saw her raising her head and looking over his shoulder.
He could hear the voices as well and was wondering who would join them.

He was too slow. When he turned around, Byakuya already had passed them and walked nearer to the burning ruins. Henarion assumed he even felt worse about the loss of the mansion, although he didn't show it.
But Byakuya hardly showed any emotions anyway and Henarion was far from being able to read his mind.
He heard his brother say something about the winter's estate but as Henarion had never been there he couldn't imagine what it looked like or meant for them.
The only thing he knew was that they did not have to go to the medical station.

Last edited by Henarion Kuchiki on Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:30 pm

"Well, well... look who has entered the stage." Shunsui quietly said and lowered his head a little. "He is just one tough Death God Captain... but remains a pain in the neck if you ask me."
"He shouldn t walk around." Jushiro softly said. From his own experiences he could judge that the man was unwell and naturally he had some sympathy for him.
"If you tell him, he will cut you into pieces... even without sword."
Ukitake shortly smiled. "He shall try... I have two."

"Everybody," Renji yelled in that moment. "We move to the Winter's Estate. Please prepare to leave."
The Sixth Squad of course also was there and helped where help was needed.

Rukia shortly pressed Henarions hand. "Thank you." she said quietly and tried to clear her throat. "You are certainly right... and I am so glad everybody is unharmed!" Together with him she stood up.

"Nii-sama..." Rukia said shyly. "I have never heard about the Winter's Estate... where is it?"
"It s in the Northern Quarter of Seireitei, located on a piece of land surrounded by Plum Blossom trees. Because of their white colour and their resemblance to snowflakes when the petals fall down, the Estate has been named the Winter's Estate." he answered her and then took his eyes off the burning ruins.

Rukia nodded and then looked at Henarion. "Well... jut as you said... something new... is about to begin..."
She smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Henarion Kuchiki
Admin
Henarion Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Henarion sighed a bit relieved, when they got up. They would finally do anything.
Besides of sitting here and watching burning ruins.
He followed Rukia who walked towards Byakuya and heard her asking about the winter estate.
So she obviously had never been there before either.
He considered that as being a good thing as well, so they would discover it together.
He smiled, but not as brightly as usual, before he got his staff into his hands.
"Mhhh as there hardly is anything we can take from that house to the other one... is there anything we should bring there?" He asked while looking at Bya.

He was pale, he looked pale, and Henarion was sure that if that guy hadn't such a stubborn character, he would for long have fainted.
Looking at him now it rather seemed Byakuya was just forbidding his body to fail his services.
Henarion softly shook his head and put that thought away.
Even IF Byakuya was feeling unwell, he would not admit it.
And he would not admit this weekness.
If he ever had been told the difference between pride and stupidity?
"Will you accompany us?" He asked in order not to stare at the tall man with the dark hair wordlessly.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Byakuya watched his two siblings quietly, Rukias big blue eyes and Henarions rather rebellious attitude.
"There is no need in bringing anything to the Estate. Just yourselves." he said as calm as always. "I will lead you there."
Rukia shyly handed him over his belongings and he nodded towards her quietly.
"Thank you."
The scarf shimmerd in his hands and he carefully wrapped it around his shoulders, before closing his hand around Senbonzakura.

Forgive me that I could not take care of you, my soul.
~Never mind, my friend. I am all yours.

However he just took the head piece into his hand and then slowly turned around.
"Take care of your brother." he quietly said to Rukia and the next second had vanished.
The young girl took Henarions hand and then followed her older brother to wherever he led them.
Back to top Go down
Henarion Kuchiki
Admin
Henarion Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Henarion raised his eyebrow and then shrugged.
Byakuya behaved just like he always did and Henarion didn't really wonder about him being distanced.
"Alright... and where do we go?" He asked, but didn't immediately receive an answer.
First Rukia handed him over his properties and Henarion patiently waited until he had taken it.
He liked the scarf, and also the sword, but was quite glad he did not have to wear those head things.

Then Byakuya just vanished and once again Henarions eye grew wide.
Where did he...? How did he?
And how should they...?
In this very moment Rukia took his hand and softly pressed it. She offered him a smile.
"Don't be afraid." She told him calmly.
Then she went ahead too and Henarion saw the world fade away from them, sinking in a sea of fog.
It felt a bit unreal when Rukia guided him through that... grey and dark world, like guiding him through a tunnel.

He never moved from one place to another like this and it occured strange to him.
Nevertheless his eyes were wide opened while he watched everything around him, not to miss anything.
Then, suddenly, they stepped off the fog and found themselves in front of a huge staircase, leading to an impressive mansion - mansion? Well, maybe rather a castlelike building with several wings.
Henarion looked over his shoulder, but the fog was gone and he couldn't see the path they came from any longer. Therefore, when he looked ahead again, he could see Byakuya waiting for them at the top end of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:33 pm

He waited for the two Souls and then entered the Winter Estate with them.
Byakuya remembered everything about this house, but most of all the fight with his grandfather.
He turned to the left and walked the floors with his siblings, before he stopped. "These rooms have access to the Southern gardens, usually a beautiful sight to see... but of course you may chose whatever rooms you like."
He himself stayed at the right sight, facing the North. It did not only resemble his own eyes, but reminded him of Rukia, who had an ice-reiatsu.

"Thank you, Nii-sama. Anything we should not do?" his sister asked.
He raised an eyebrow.
"Yes... don t dare riding a roller or bicycle in the Estate. It has been tried before and I didn t like it."
He could see the surprise on their faces.

"Captain Kuchiki."
Unohana had arrived. "I will have a look at these two first, if you don t mind..."
He shook his head and took a few steps back then. "You will find me in the Northern Rooms, if anything is needed." he added and then was about to leave.
Back to top Go down
Henarion Kuchiki
Admin
Henarion Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:50 pm

The estate was breathtaking. Not only from the outside but also from the inside.
Why did Byakuya hide it from them till now?
He watched everything with big, green eyes. "It is amazing..." He whispered while his head moved from one side to the other to see just everything.
He heard Byakuya explain something, but didn't really listen.

It was only when he mentioned they shouldn't try to slide the corridors with a roller or a bycycle that he looked up again and stared at Byakuya as if he'd just seen a ghost.
Was he about to joke? Or being serious?!
"You are... kidding?" He asked confused and looked over to Rukia, but she seemed as suprised as he was as well.

Then another man arrived and Henarion looked to the ground again.
Actually he had hoped they would have some time for themselves but again Bya's duties caught up with him.
"You mustn't look after us." He said quietly because he didn't want to make Bya stay although he had better things to do. After all he still needed to rest.
"We'll be fine..." A smile flushed his lipps when he looked at his older brother.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:14 pm

"No, I am not." Byakuya said. "But the person who tried that... well... she is kind of... unconventional. Anyway..."
He glanced at Unohana. "I get the impression they don t need treatment..."
The woman with the long black hair smiled. "I do so, too. That is a good thing."
She looked around.
"This Estate hasn t been used for some time... but still I can feel the life within, Captain Kuchiki. You shouldn t abandon it."
"I respect the advice given by age." he stiffly answered, but his grey blue eyes narrowed a bit.
"Ah... then you should also take that one to get some rest. Now."

He was tired and exhausted, felt like he couldn t move anymore and so he just slowly closed his eyes.
"I will. Later."
She sighed and shook her head. "I will send somebody over to take care of you."

Byakuya just slightly nodded and then turned to his siblings again.
He looked at Rukia and a slight question arose in his eyes.
"I am sorry, Nii-sama... we couldn t save... the shrine of Hisana-sama..."
He just nodded slowly.
"Then it was not meant to be." he calmly said, but for the part of a secod there was sadness in his eyes to see.

Byakuya raised his head and watched the plum trees for a moment.
"We shall have our breakfast there tomorrow." he quietly said. "It is a good place for a new beginning."
Plum Blossoms were said to keep the evil away and also symbolized an (early) spring... and had spring not since ever meant a new beginning?
Back to top Go down
Henarion Kuchiki
Admin
Henarion Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:53 pm

Henarion kept quiet, while his brother was talking to the other woman and also when he talked to Rukia.
He did not know about the shrine, but he knew that everything that had to do with Hisana seemed to be dear to Byakuya. And that made him realize, that there were feelings within that man who always seemed thus distanced.
It made him realize the burdon Byakuya had to carry and it even gave him a clue on why he was the way he just... was.

"We will have breakfast? Together?" He asked enthusiastic and his eyes sparkled very brightly.
"I mean... the three of us?" He nearly added an "only" to it, but then just bit his tongue and tried to calm down again a bit.
Ups? Maybe he sounded a bit too enthusiastic and therefore he flushed a little bit.
Rukia smiled at him and Henarion relaxed.

"Ahh... I just remember..." He frowned and then let his small leather bag slip to the floor before he kneeled down besides it.
He untied the knot that closed the back and then had a look at the inside, where he searched for something. Having found it, he shortly smiled.
Out of it he took Byakuya's gauntlets.
"I think... they belong to you." He said, giving them to his brothers. That he didn't save them from the flames, he didn't mention.
He already took them some days ago and seemingly Bya hadn't noticed yet.
But maybe he even had, but didn't mention it.
Henarion didn't dare looking into his eyes while he handed over the gauntlets.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:32 am

He watched his brother and then said: "Yes. The three of us. Tomorrow. Breakfast. Alone."
It was that way, that after all nobody had been harmed in that fire and he wanted to honour that, or thank the deities, or just be glad about this.

When his look fell upon the gauntlets, he smiled a bit in his thoughts which made his expression a bit softer. Of course he had realized that a pair had suddenly gone (He was a very perceptive man), but he also knew that Henarion very much liked them and so he just pretended to haven t notice at all.

"Thank you." he said when taking the white gauntlets with the still injured, once white hands and tucked them into his belt. So all of what made him special on the outside had been saved. Just Hisana had vnished in the flames. It was a pity and made him sad, but he couldnt change it anymore.

Rukia smiled. "I ve seen that Kotetsu-san is also wearing gloves... does that make it easier to hold the sword?"
Now he actually smiled.
"Gloves surely do... but as you can see, these do not cover the palm. They just look good, but if any of you wants to have gloves or gauntlets... I am sure I can manage that."

Rukias eyes becme big and round, when she watched him. "That would be nice!"
He quietly nodded.
Back to top Go down
Henarion Kuchiki
Admin
Henarion Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Henarion cheered on the inside. They would have breakfast together... only the three of them!
That made him very happy... as did the small smile he saw flushing his brother's lips when he took the gauntlets from him.
Nevertheless he also noticed that Byakuya seemed to become even sader.
Probably becuase of the loss of the shrine.
Henarion didn't know much about Byakuya's wife, all he knew actually was, that she had died.
And judging from Byakuya he thought she'd been really important to him, although he of course did not show any weakness.

But he nevertheless wasn't the guy to lose his temper anyway, he was rather the calm and controlled guy. Nevertheless his rage could be... very dangerous. That's why usually no one messed up with him.
He just watched the tall man while he spoke to Rukia and for some reason Henarion just felt happy for some moments.
They were all alive... they were all unharmed. And they were here now.

"Mhh... where is the kitchen? Is there a kitchen?" He asked curiously. Maybe he could just do something useful and prepare something to eat for the three of them? He was good at making sandwiches.
"I could prepare us some sandwiches?" He then suggested and watched first Rukia and then Byakuya. "And don't object. I'll force you to eat." He said to Byakuya before he could even answer.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:03 pm

Byakuya watched the younger man for a few seconds, before he explained quietly the way to the kitchen to him. However he felt more like wanting to sleep again. Yet it was not an option to dishonour an enthusiasm like that- at least in the case when he came from his brother.

"Nii-sama..." Rukia shyly said and turned her eyes to the floor. "You look tired."
She was used to that expression. her Captain always looked tired.

"That is none of...nothing of importance." he slowly said and then turned around. "You will find everything you need in the kitchen. The table will be prepared for us."

Rukia just nodded and then took Henarions hand.
"Lets go!" she said and walked the corridors with him. "That is a beautiful estate! I didnt know the family had another one... and it is so... quiet and... peaceful... I really like it!"
Back to top Go down
Henarion Kuchiki
Admin
Henarion Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Table? Henarion raised an eyebrow. They would not need a table.
Although Byakuya didn't know that yet.
But he already had a very nice idea. Of course he realized Bya needed some rest. He needed to recover. And he really should recover.
But as usual he would hardly listen to their advice so Henarion just spared his words and instead went off with Rukia.

"Yes, it is." He agreed to her. He also liked this palace like building and he wondered why Byakuya hadn't mentioned it before.
Why had he hidden it till now? Maybe he didn't like being here?
"Well... there surely was a reason why he didn't tell us." Henarion smiled and entered the kitchen with Rukia.
"You know... I thought about trying something..." He quietly said and looked at her.
"I mean... Buyakuya looks pale and exhausted..." He added before starting to boil some water and taking out some slices of bread.

"I don't know whether the two of you will like it... but have you ever heard of a pillow landscape? It is absolutely... ah... not appropriate and fitting your cultural frame but... I would really enjoy having that once." His eyes were sparkling and all his face was beaming.
"We could just... search for a huge room and then put lots of pillows, blankets and matrasses there... and a small table where we can put the food... so Byakuya coul rest while being with us... and eat while still laying... and we maybe could stay like this the whole evening? And tell us stories... or read things out..." He very enthusiastically explained, before slowly shutting up again.
He had just talked and talked and talked... and while talking prepared the sandwiches, but now realized he should give Rukia the change to answer to his suggestion - maybe.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Ukitake
Admin
Jushiro Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:57 pm

"Well, we can try that!" Rukia said, while she helped him making the sandwiches. Actually it sounded really nice and she had never done something like that before. A lot of pillows and thinks to lie on... in her mind she made up a picture and really liked it. She knew however that her brother probably would not... Anyway.
"And I think our chances are good to convince him... right now!"
There was nothing wrong to spend time with those, who suffered from the same terrible experiences...?

"And I think I will propose your pillow-idea to my Captain as well! He should make that his usual state of being. Maybe he wouldn t be so tired then anymore..."
Rukia looked at the sandwiches.
"Nice! Lets go and find a room!"

It was no that she had forgotten what just had happened. But she was somehow infected by Henarions enthusiasm and in this special case she judged it better not to avoid it. Bykuya wouldn t say a word, but she knew he was sad inside his heart too... and it would rain there. Had the rain ever stopped from falling since Hisana had died? She didnt know... only Senbonzakura would. For the spirit of the Zanpakatou she hoped that it had stopped...

"Ready?" She shortly smiled at her new brother.
Back to top Go down
Henarion Kuchiki
Admin
Henarion Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Henarion beamed even more when he realized, Rukia didn't deny his idea, but even considered it.
"Yes!" He answered with a bright smile on his lips. "Ready to commit crimes... äh... you know what I mean." He qickly added and shortly blushed. He took the Tray with the sandwiches into his hands and told Rukia to take the cups and some tea.
"Now, let's have a look." He said and then left the kitchen together with Rukia.
They walked the corridors, every now and then had a look into different rooms and finally Henry found one that pleased him and met his expectations.
It was a huuuuge room, with a large glass front to the garden side, so they could have a look to the green plants out there.

Additionally, there was a nice fireplace in that room and Henry could easily imagine to have nice and cosy evenings in front of the fireplace.
"I think that one would be great..." He told Rukia and then entered it.
They both found it deserted.
"Yes... that's it." He fortified and put the tray onto a small table.
"Right... I will get most of the furniture out... and you could get us some blankets and pillows?" He suggested, saw her nodding and then started to do what he just announced: Putting away the furniture and then getting some mattrasses while Rukia got lots of pillows for them.

Then they together created a pillow landscape and Henarion gave instructions how it should be and look like.
It took them a while but after they finished, Henarion looked over their "creation" and was absolutely satisfied with it.
"Right... now comes the hard part..." he said and still smiled. "Now we'll have to convince Bya..." Henarion took Rukias hand and off they went once more, this time to search for their brother - and to get him there.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Byakuya had reached his rooms and looked around in an attempt to see them how they were and not how he remembered them to be.
He had loved his grandfather, although the man had always been strict and serious. To openly offend him had never been his intention, yet he had done it and somehow their ways from that point on had been two different ones.

He realized that he wasn t alone anymore and turned around to face his siblings. The time must have passed quicker than he had expected. Had he really been just standing here and staring? That was scary.
"What is it?" he asked quietly and realized the tired sound of his voice. Not acceptable.

"We have prepared something to eat, Nii-sama... and to improve your current condition, you really should take a rest and eat something, too." Rukia said, while bowing slightly.
He looked at her and immediatly realized that was not all of it.
"And?"
"And... we have prepared a room for that... and it would be nice... if you could just go there with us..."
He silently glanced at Henarion, whose eyes seem to sparkle with enthusiasm. Byakuya would never admit it, but he had been like that young man, too, a long time ago. He had burnt with impatience, pride, enthusiasm, energy.
But he had to abandon a lot when facing the responsibility that now laid on his shoulders.
However...
"Well, then..." he said. "Show me your prepared room..."
Back to top Go down
Henarion Kuchiki
Admin
Henarion Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:29 pm

It felt a bit strange when they saw Bya standing in the doorway of a room that was supposed to be his room.
He seemed to be far away in thoughts, maybe even lost in his past, who knew?
And Henarion wasn't sure whether they should disturb at all.
It was Rukia who took over the initiative finally and Henarion was glad she did.

She knew Byakuya much longer and better than he did, and she also seemed to have a certain sence of how to talk with him, and how to get to him.
So Henry just stood there and beamed to support her attempt of convincing Byakuya.
She managed to at least make him come with them, but Henarion was sure, he wasn't the only one realizing that their brother sounded tired and exhausted although he tried his best to make them not realize it.

Together they walked the corridor once more.
Henarion kept quiet, but already tried to figure out how he would explain the pillow landscape to Byakuya.
He remembered the way to the room without any difficulties.
When they entered Henarion stepped forth.
"Tata." He presented the room to Byakuya. "This is... a so called... Pillow Landscape."
He explained.

"Which means... it can be eaten here, and drunken... and... there could be a fire lit in the fireplace... it is very comfortable." He still smiled and tried his best to give a convincing description of everything.
"It's greatest advantage is, that you can lie or sit or... do what ever you like there... you see? It is very nice and cosy and we could tell us stories there... even sleep there..."
Ups? There was it again, the overwhelming enthusiasm.
Maybe he should once make an attempt to control that?
"So... what do you... think?"
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:42 pm

"I think, it is incredibly inappropriate." The Head of the Clan answered in his toneless voice while watching the room and then smiled a tiny little bit. "But that was burning the mansion, too, and so it s just fine for this night."

He entered the room quietly and felt his two siblings following him. Rukia knelt down at the fireplace and lit a fire in there.
"This is very... Western, Nii-sama. How comes that?"

He sat down slowly and without causing a noise at all, before watching her. "I don t know. This estate has been built long before I was born. Maybe one of our ancestors had an extraordinary taste."
He took the cup of warm tea that Henarion offered and nodded shortly. He wasnt hungry at all, but his body was exhausted and needed strength to recover.

"I like it." she admitted shyly. "It is... special. Nii-sama... why haven t we ever come here before?"
"Because the mansion is much more convinient." he answered quietly and then took a sip of his tea.
Back to top Go down
Henarion Kuchiki
Admin
Henarion Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Henarion shivered when he heard the toneless voice of his brother.
Was he angry at him?
When he saw the smile upon his lips he knew, Byakuya wasn't.
The young man sighed deeply.
He didn't want to cause any troubles to Buyakuya but he would sooner or later do something wrong, which he already knew.
And it would probably be even more inappropriate than forming a pillow landscape.
He just hoped that it would not be too embarassing.
It wasn't the case that he was planning to do such a thing.
He just feared it would happen anyway.

Henry went over to the small table, while Rukia lit the fire and Byakuya just sat himself down there. The young man poured some tea into the cups and offered one to his brother.
"The sandwiches are delicious. You'll have to try them..." He explained while praising them to Bya.
Then he helped himself to a cup of tea too and when Rukia joined them onto the pillows, Henry felt somehow relieved.

The fire quietly cracked and the atmosphere was very much like Henry wished it to be.
It was a familiar one. A not so stiff and distanced one, and for the first time Byakuya beared a not so official aura.
It nearly felt like having a realy family, although Henry still could sense that they were different. That they didn't know each other long or well enough to be as close as they maybe should.
"Thank you." He quietly mumbled, without explaining what exactly he meant by saying it.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:23 pm

Byakuya did not say anything to Henarion at all, but he could feel that the young man felt comfortable with the situation and maybe for the first time since he came into the family at all. He knew he didn t make it easy for his siblings, but he had to take care of more than relatives.

He didn t realized his shivering until Rukia quite shyly nd rather afraid put a blanket around his shoulders and for a second he froze in pain looking at her. Hisana had done what she did for a thousand times and their ways of moving and gesturing were quite alike.
He lowered his eyes and watched into his cup of warm tea without saying a thing.

Rukia had never seen her brother like this before, but she slowly started to understand why a person like her sister could have loved him. Of course she had asked herself this question for a hundred times... what had Hisana been like to take over the duties of a noble Lady? To change everything she was for that cold-hearted man? Rukia didn t know... but she thought that she might have gotten a glimpse of the answer by now.

"The Gardens are beautiful... I think it is a good idea to have breakfast there." she said, but then became more serious again.
"Nii-sama... do you have any idea... who could have done that?"
Byakuya shook his head. "Not yet... but there is a rule in the ancient laws of Seireitei... that says... if a House is whiped out... the Clan who did it, is allowed to take its place without fearing punishment. The House... de facto are we. If we die, there is no one to take over the main lineage of our family."
Back to top Go down
Henarion Kuchiki
Admin
Henarion Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Henry listened quietly and immediately his thoughts started to spin around.
Although he might not been too educated he was quick in thinking and understanding things.
And he also understood what Bya was talking about even before he really mentioned it.

"You think that was an attempt to whipe out the family?" He asked quietly and looked at Byakuya. He looked into his eys, found cold in there as usual but something more he couldn't classify. Not the whole family.
Only them.
The three of them.
Henry bit his lips. He never knew they were in danger.
He didn't ask who had reasons to attack them.
He didn't ask who was profitting from attacking them.
Because he already knew the answer.
Nearly everybody.

That was the problem with old and influential families. They had lots of enemies and only few people they could trust.
Henarion swallowed.
Although he wasn't a military strategist and not even in a leading postition of this family he knew how vulnerable they were right now. Byakuya was in a weak condition what made an attack against them only more attractive to their potential enemies.
Those enemies of whom Henarion hadn't even known they existed. Until now.
And for the first time until he was here, in Soul Society, he didn't feel save anymore, but ruther like anything was breaking asunder.
"You think there will be a second attempt?" He finally asked after his thoughts had come quiet and more calm.

He closed his eyes for a moment and another shiver ran through his body.
What now? What should they do?
And why was this feeling of cosiness and comfort suddenly gone?
Why did the fire not warm him anymore? Why did it feel cold?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Shortplay Flames and what more   Open Shortplay Flames and what more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Shortplay Flames and what more
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next