Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach

Role Play Game based on the Anime Bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Shortplay: Captains gone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jushiro Ukitake
Admin
Jushiro Ukitake

Open Shortplay: Captains gone! Empty
PostSubject: Open Shortplay: Captains gone!   Open Shortplay: Captains gone! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:42 am

Join me if you want to Smile

They had vanished. Just... vanished.
Rukia looked around and tried to figure out what had happened to Captain Ukitake and Kyoraku. She remembered that both had entered the fight, but then lost sight of them. Now with the Hollow the two of them had also vanished. Were they dead?
No way!

She glanced at her Lieutenant, who examined the surroundings just as she did. There was just no way in losing a Captain?!
The Lieutenant of the Eigth Squad seemed rather annoyed or angry than really worried and Rukia thought that this must be due to the Captain's reputation as a man full of surprises. She nevertheless ordered her men to search the surroundings as well and started doing so on her own.

"We should get the Kido Corps here... just in case." Ryu mumbled and she raised his head a little. "The Kido Corps?"
"Yes, then can discover traces of reiatsu... at least that s what I ve heard..."
"Maybe you should go and tell the Lieutenant..."
Ryu just nodded. "I think he knows himself..."
Then the Teens went on searching.
Back to top Go down

Open Shortplay: Captains gone!
Page 1 of 1