Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach

Role Play Game based on the Anime Bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Byakuya Kuchiki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki Empty
PostSubject: Byakuya Kuchiki   Byakuya Kuchiki Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:48 am

F a m i l y

M o t h e r: & F a t h e r:
Although you have left this world, I am still bound to you in respect and the promise I gave to you.

S i b l i n g s:
Rukia: You are the sister of my beloved wife and I have sworn to protect you. Although there is a lot I cannot understand about you, you are part of my family now and I consider you being my pride… you have a good soul and a noble heart.

Henarion: I know you would have chosen somebody else to be your brother and the life I am living occurs strange to you. I nevertheless hope you will find your place in the family and maybe one day being able to understand me a bit better.

H u s b a n d / W i f e / P a r t n e r:

A q u a i n t a n c e s

N e u t r a l:
Neutral but with respect I treat my superior, the Commander of the Gotei.

D i s t a n c e d:
I occur distanced to everybody who does not belong to my family or is considered to be my friend. Actually even those who are my family judge me being emotionless and cold.

U n c e r t a i n:
There is no time for uncertainties in my life.

F r i e n d s

L i k e d:
Nuartan Shihonin. You know you deserve rather being mentioned in the next category, but you also know my personality. I shared my childhood time with you but we became kind of torn apart when my Grand-father started to put higher and higher pressure on me. I nevertheless respect you for your personality, your noble origin and your abilities as a Death God.

B e s t F r i e n d s:

S o u l m a t e s:

A f f i l i a t i o n

P a r t n e r:
Renji Abarai. Although you still don’t know where your proper place is, I respect you for your iron will and ambitions. You are also a good Vice-Captain and in general I can rely on you…

T e a m:
The 6th Squad. Even our enemies honour us by admitting we are the most famous one.

S u p e r i o u r:
Commander Yamamoto. You are my superior and I therefore have to obey your orders.

E n e m i e s

D i s l i k e d:
Yourichi. You once were my childhood friend until you were expelled from Soul Society and the Clan of the Shihonin. I mean you no harm, but better try to stay out of my way, Were-Cat. I might not be as capable as the “Goddess of Flash” in the shunpo-discipline, but one day I will reach you and besides your ability to run from me… what else is there?
Ichigo. We’ve crossed our blades and you showed me a truth I will not forget. Nevertheless you are still a human and whatever you consider yourself, for me you will stay exactly this. There is no strength or power in having a sword, even a bankai. Being a shinigami means having a shared code, a shared history and a shared suffering. Remember that well, Human.

H a t e d:
I truly *dislike* you, former Captain Aizen Sousuke. You did not only betray Soul Society, but willing put everything that makes this world worth to be called a peaceful society on a sword’s edge. You will PAY for that.
Karya Jin. Your fellow Bounto nearly killed my sister. Moreover you proudly spoke of killing me with one hand is child’s play. Last but not least you wanted to have me dead to bring unrest into Soul Society. How dare you call me arrogant, considering your own ignorance?
Espada No. 7: You pointed your blade at my pride. You will pay for that.

A r c h e n e m y:

L o v e

I n t e r e s t e d:

B e v y:

E n a r m o u r e d:

E n g a g e d:

M a r r i e d:

A f f a i r:

P a s t

P r e v i o u s P a r t n e r s:

A f f a i r:

F i a n c e s:

Wives:
Hisana. You showed me the beauty and gentleness that is also part of the Cherry Blossom. I’ve learned this lesson well, but a flower cannot survive when constantly being put on a sword’s edge… and this is where I am living. Before the plum blossoms came to life in that year, you’ve passed away and left me behind with nothing but memories of a time shared in a world that was so much gentler than the one I knew. You taught me that lesson of farewell, too.
And I think I understood it as well as that of love.
May your soul rest in peace, my dear Hisana.
Back to top Go down

Byakuya Kuchiki
Page 1 of 1