Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach

Role Play Game based on the Anime Bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nuartan Shihoin

Nuartan Shihoin

The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro   The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:36 pm

After the captain had left, the unit even more relaxed than before.
The girls and boys really seemed quite nice and Nuartan just watched them with some amusement.
He stirred his cacao and took some sips. It was cold cacao, but he liked it that way.
It tasted sweet which was also good. He liked sweets.

Suddenly, a small, cheeky looking one sat down in front of him and examined him curiously.
"Yes?" He answered and gestured him to sit down with him.
It looked like the young man would like to talk to him, and Nuartan would not deny him that wish.
Then he nodded. "Yes, I have been in the third squad before." He confirmed and could even feel the other's curiousity.
"Neither of both." He answered him and saw the face of the other one showing a suprised expression. "I have asked Captain Ukitake to appoint me his new lieutenant." He explained having a smile on his face. His answer probably might cause even more questions, but he saw no reason to lie to the young man.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Ukitake
Admin
Jushiro Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro   The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:53 pm

"Such a think is possible, Sir?" Ryu asked and watched him with big eyes. "Promoting himself? What did the Captain say? Was that why you were fighting?"
He was the curious type of guy. Obviously.

Yeahjjj intractive FF-writing...

Jushiro sat down and got off his clothes to wrap himself in more comfortable ones. He could hardly breath and so put some herbs into a small bowl with hot water. Immediatly the air was filled with the scent of them.

"Mind, if I enter?"
"Finished already?"
"Just another Hollow's attack... Old Man Yamaji doesn t seem to like summoning us... so we will just have to jump around as long as those creatures appear."
"Mh... what shall Sensei do about it? There is no need in summoning us."
"A report on the other Captains' condition would be nice."
Shunsui walked towards him and sat down.
"Go and ask Unohana about it..."
"You know I am afraid of this woman... she s really scary."
Jushiro gently smiled and shook his head. "She is the kindest soul around."
"Ever felt her reiatsu? You could paint whole Seireitei twice with it..." Shunsui watched him closely. "But mybe you should see her nevertheless. You look aweful. By the way... what was that sparring fight today?"
"If I just knew that... but it brought me a new Lieutenant... so it ll be alright..."
Back to top Go down
Nuartan Shihoin

Nuartan Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro   The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:09 pm

Nuartan smiled and quietly laughed, looking into the big, surprised eyes of Ryu.
"I didn't promote myself, and no, I have no clue if that's possible." He said slowly.
"I have been Lieutenant of the third division before." He continued and his slid through the room again.
He remembered Gin's smile. He always knew how to motivate his unit. He always had been in a good mood. Although there had been.... just something... something Nuartan never had been able to identify. Now he knew what this something had been, and that it had been a mistake to ignore it. He should have listened to his instinct, but he rather chose to follow his feelings and that had let to blinding him.

"I asked the captain to fight me. That is why we fought." He added calmly, not intending to explain that any further. "Wouldn't recommand that procedure to you." He said smiling before his eyes fixed on Ryu again.
"What is your name?" He asked now in return. "And what is your occupation usually, in the battle field?"
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Ukitake
Admin
Jushiro Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro   The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:23 pm

"I am Isawa Ryu, Sir, from the Isawa clan and the Isawa family. I am 7th Seat, so I don t really have an occupation, Sir, but my best discipline is spells." Ryu explained and smiled. "It has always been that way... the Isawa family always had a strong connection to Kido!"
He then looked at him again. "So, the Captain didn t know you? Are you friends? I ve never seen you here before...?"

*blink blink*

"And you of course don t think his behaviour weird at all."
"Mhhh....no, Shushu. Not after Sensei went berserk and wanted to kill us."
"Aiyo..."
The Captain in the colourful Kimono smiled. "That really got to you, didn t it?"
"I never thought we could walk a path he could not understand..."
"But we since long do, Jui and we have to. We re no students anymore. We are Captains now."
"Now? How long does your now last??" ^^
Shushu sighed. "Still in the mood to tease me, Captain Ukitake? I assume that s a good thing..."
Back to top Go down
Nuartan Shihoin

Nuartan Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro   The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:39 pm

"Nice to meet you, Isawa Ryu." Nuartan nodded towards him and smiled.
"Ahhh, yes I already heard of the affinity of the Isawa family and the magical spells." He would keep an eye on the young man. Not because he feared he would fail, but because he was curious to see him perfom some of these spells.
Oh, what a curious young man he had in front of him now!
"No, we're not friends. We knew each other yes... but we never worked together, so I wouldn't say we know each other well." He replied and could already see more questions spinning in the young man's mind.

"As you might have noticed, we're in need of some captains at the Moment. There are three divisions without captain... My former one included." He said with a more serious expression on his face. "I came here, because I think there are still things I can learn from Captain Ukitake." And because he knew the squad really needed to have a new Lieutenant.
The thirteenth division wasn't a bad one although considered the weakest.
And he knew he could change this receiption others had of the squad.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Ukitake
Admin
Jushiro Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro   The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:52 pm

"Captain Ukitake..." The young man smiled. "I think he taught me more than I have learned on the academy until now. You just have to watch him and his actions will make you understand... sometimes!"
"Yes and sometimes he likes to mess around, creating unbelievable conspiracies with Captain Ricehat!" Kotetsu said and sighed. The whole Shihonin (Shihoin?) seal affair really had killed some of her nerves.
"Don t tell him, I ve said that, please, Sir. He will just laugh at me again." The young girl went on.
-.-

"I would never tease you, Shushu." Ukitake smiled gently and handed him over a cup of tea. He was interrupted by another coughing and felt Shushu wrapping him in a blanket.
"Of course not. You are the nice Captain... but remember... I know you a little longer."
Shushu took the cup and laid back a little.
"Why don t you take a nap while I will try your tea? If anybody comes here, I will welcome him...or her?"
"Don t scare them, will you..." Ukitake smiled before laying down onto his sleeping...thing -.-
Back to top Go down
Nuartan Shihoin

Nuartan Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro   The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:14 pm

"Yes. I think he has the aura and also the reputation of being a good teacher." Nuartan said quietly. For some reason he didn't doubt that.
He just smiled and slightly shook his head. "I will be silence as a grave." He answered and watched the other people inside the common room.
He hardly knew any of the faces, so he might better start to learn the names and the faces.
Besides of listening to their discussions he could just ask them... but asking fifteen people for their names seemed a bit too much even for him.

"Anyway... I'll do my best to make us work efficiently." He smiled at them and took his cup again, sipping the nice sweet cacao inside.
One day, he knew he would have to explain why he challenged Jushiro.
He couldn't tell right now. He only felt he had to, but the feelings and thoughts that made him take this decision he could not put down in words. Not yet.
But one day he would be able too.
And Jushiro then would listen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro   The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Lieutenant - SP with Nuartan & Jushiro
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2