Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach

Role Play Game based on the Anime Bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nuartan Shihoin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuartan Shihoin

Nuartan Shihoin

Nuartan Shihoin Empty
PostSubject: Nuartan Shihoin   Nuartan Shihoin Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:03 pm

..:F A C T S:..

Character Type: Self Made

Name: Nuartan Shihoin

Birthday: December 10th

Height: 1,86m

Species: Shinigami

..: P E R S O N A L *** I N F O R M A T I O N:..

Family:
I love my parents, but the closest relation I share with my twin sister Nuarin. She knows me better than anyone else and usually even is aware of what I think and feel and of course it also works visa verse.

Nuartan Shihoin Nualab10

Character description: I am a descendant of one of the ancient and most noble house of Shihoin. As such, my upbringing had been very strict and people have already expected much of me. I always tried to meet those expectations and I am still doing so. I admit one of my fatal character features might be my pride. I am a very proud person and I am convinced of myself and the things I do. Although I belong to a very old family that has a lot of influence, I learned to judge others not by their rank or their ancestry, but by the abilities they show and the deeds they do.

I have learned to take over responsibility and until now have done well. I don’t consider my as being arrogant but I can imagine there are people who mix up arrogance with niveau. I am trustworthy, and can keep a secret secret. I am loyal towards those whom I trust, but can easily lose my temper anyone thinks he should mess with me. Every now and then my passions screw up with my reason and then it usually comes to some kind of… eklat. I know I am a bit hot tempered, but I am doing my best to work on my character.

A wise man once said, that admitting ones weaknesses is the first step to get rid of them. It is a saying I very much value. Although I usually mind my mannors, there are situations when I ignore rules and ettiquettes in order to achieve my goals even when this means to risk something.

Likes / Preferences:

Well well, what do I like? Let me think about it. I like nature. That means I enjoy just sitting in some gardens or forests and listening to its sounds. I especially like nature spectactles such as thunderstorms. Have you ever watched a lighting in the dark knight? When one string of electricity splits into thousands of smaller once? Did you hear it crack and see the small explosions wherever the lightning polt meets a water drop? You should definitely try that once. Now already speaking of my romantic alignment, I probably should go on with my passion for poetry and art. Besides those two, I am a great fan of peppermint tea and dark chocolate. And of Peppermint chocolate Smile

Dislikes / Aversions:

Dislike. Well. Dislike is a strong word you know? Nevertheless… I think I dislike Ichigo and his friends. They are not like we are, but nevertheless they seem to think they can mess with us. US! Us who have been trained since our childhood and prepared for… *sigh* right. I won’t go on about that now. Another thing I really don’t like is incapability (Also to be seen at Ichigo) and the attitude of showing off. I cannot stand if anyone’s lying to me and this is a reason why I despise my former captain Gin that much.

Strengths:
*sigh* It is quite hard to think of your own strengths and weaknesses, you know that? Anyway… I guess… my strengths are… my strong will for sure. I can take a lot, but I do not overestimate myself and my abilities. I know my limits and therefore constantly try to improve my skills, which means I listen to advices others give to me, and I accept teaching offered to me. I think I am quite charismatic, which makes it easy for me to inspire and motivate others. Oh yes, and I think I look quite handsome ^^+

Weaknesses:

Mhh… honestly, I don’t like to talk about my weaknesses… maybe I should have added this to my dislikes.
I guess sometimes people don’t know what to think about me. They don’t know whether to trust me or not. I can seem to be quite closed down, which I am not, what you would know if you only knew me better.
Right… more weaknesses… I am not married which means there are no potential successors.
What I consider my strongest weakness, is my sorrow for the safety of my sister. When she’s with my, my first thought always applies to her. We have a very close link, unfortunately this means I also get involved into her moods. And now the funny thing about it (Ok, I don’t think it funny, but most of you will probably laugh), I never really had a girl friend. No real one. Although I am charming and handsome… I never made it to keeping up any relationship.

Clothing/Armor: Although as vice captain of the squads he usually wears the traditional black gi, in his leisure time he enjoys wearing a black frock coat with red lining and a red belt. Upon the frock coat he usually wears a black leather armor, covering his chest and his back, ending at the down end of his ribs. Additionally he wears black bracers made of leather at his wrists.

Nuartan Shihoin Frock10

Abilities:
Nuartan is a very skillful fighter. He there seems to be no weapon existing, which he cannot used or is trained with. He can perform different spells as most shinigami can.

Character’s Past:
As already mentioned above I was born into the most noble family clan of the Shihoin. I grew up together with my twin sister Nuarin. She is few moments younger than I am and definitely the person closest to me. I always cared for her, had a look after her and made sure she remained unharmed. Unlike me she did not choose the way of a warrior, but the way of culture and poetry, being quite skilled, as I have to admit. I went to “school” with Kuchiki Byakuya who even nowadays remains one of my best (not to say my only) childhoodfriend.
Well what else is there to tell about my life?

I had a nice youth which I really enjoyed. I cannot complain about anything. Besides of my sisters there were other descendants of my own family with whom I spent time, but none of them I consider being really close to me (beyond usual family bonds). Expectations have always been high and I had always tried to meet them.
My love for the sword and the art of fighting I discovered when still being a child. Nowadays I consider each fight being a dance – beautiful and deadly simultaneously.
Besides fighting I have been educated also in the other aspects of society life. I learned how to behave and what rules and manners are important for. I developped a faible for art and literature and have been taught only by the best.

Great personalities have risen from our families and some of them are even legends. Nevertheless there are also darker chapter’s in our family, that have overshadowed my life. When I was a teen, Yoruichi left Soul Society and therefore also the family. I think it was a great loss for the family, the army and Soul Society. As a result, my education grew more strict and people tried to intensify my understanding for rules and laws as well as my sense for pride and honour. I would say, they partly succeeded, as I turned out to be a very proud person.

I made my way to the academy and after an appropriate time of training took my exams there – yes, I did them although I did not have to do them. I was appointed to the third division and have been there ever since. I have been a skilled death god, and therefore it didn’t really surprise anyone when captain Ichimaru made me his lieutenant.

Ichimaru might even be the darkest chapter of my past. And he’s the knewest one. I considered him a friend, a person whom I trusted with my life. Fortunately I never had to put my life into his hands, otherwise I surely would not be…
However. The worst thing I ever experienced was, when I realized Ichimaru betrayed me. When I found out, he was nothing else than the enemy in disguise. I trusted him. I loved him. And he intented to destroy everything I knew, I confided in and I praised? Everything that I thought to be good and right?
That I cannot forgive him. And I will once make him pay for betraying me. And betraying what we believed in.

Few days after Aizen’s attack and Ichimarus disappearance I asked Ukitake Jushiro to grant me to favour of appointing me his new lieutenant.
He accepted. And now I am the vice captain of the 13th division.

..:W O R K:..

Partner: Captain Ukitake Jushiro

Previous partner(s): Captain Ichimaro Gin

Affiliation: 13th squad / Commander Yamamoto

Team: 13th Division

Previous occupation(s): Lieutenant, 2nd in command of the 3rd division

Weapon: Nuartan possesses a Zanpakuto going by the name of “Kurosa no haibu hi no pantaa”

Weapon's special abilities: Shikai: releasing spell: “From inside the darkness, panther of fire, scratch!”
When releasing his Shikai, this usually happens in a firelance coming out of the blade and burning the ground. A fire pile arises out of the lance, and from this pile later takes the shape of a black panther with an aura of flames. Its eyes are filled with burning fire and besides of its firebreath the panther also uses its sharp claws to attack its opponent. It is controlled by Nuartans mind, and leaves a trace of ashes and glut wherever it goes. The ashes can be lit to fire again if wished so by Nuartan.
The panther also is capable to walk between the spheres which makes it appear he can do some kind of flash steps. To a neutral observer it must occur as if the panther shows up and vanishes as it wishes.

Bankai:
The shape of the panther is a bigger one than the shikai’s. The panther’s tail is set on fire and can be used as a wip. Nuartan obtains an additional aura of fire and is able to release small fire lances with his plain hands.

Nuartan Shihoin Shikai10

Special notes about their weapon: In opposite to some other Shikais, Nuartans sword still remains in his hands, even if he releases its powers. This gives him the possibility to go on fighting with a sword himself, while his panther is fighting as well.

..:I M P O R T A N T:.

Luke Goss / Hellboy II – The Golden Army

Other characters:
Henarion Kuchiki

May the character / application / avatar be given to another player in case you do not want to play him any longer?
No.

Are you 14 years or older?
Yes, I am.

Short summary of the character?
Nuartan belongs to the noble house of Shihonin. He’s the lieutenant of the 13th division and therefore Jushiro Ukitakes vice captain. He’s loyal, discreet and reliable and also has a fine sense of humour.

Sample Post

Nuartan walked the corridors of the Soul Reaper base.
It had only been some days, since Aizen had turned Seireitei and whole Soul Society upside down. Never had he experienced anything like the attack that took place only some days ago.
No one had expected it.
There had been no signs.
Or had there been signs? Did they just all ignore them?
Had they been blind?
Had he been blind?
It was the question he was asking himself all the time since the events happened. He had been - he still was the lieutenant of the third division and therefore had been second in command of captain Ichimaru. And he had trusted him.

Now, as it turned out, it had been a mistake to put his trust in him, and that confused him.
The division was still there, but Ichimaru left it without leader. Nuartan knew the society and its mechanics good enough to assume, he would be appointed to the captain's post.
But actually that was a thing he would be likely to prevent.
It was not that he did not want to get that rank one day or that he doubted his abilities.
He was good. And he knew he was good. That wasn't a question.
Nevertheless he felt like he should have noticed something was going on.
That the others didn't notice anything either didn't really give him any comfort.
Nevertheless it made him realize, he wasn't ready to take over Captain Ichimaru's position yet.

He straightened himself, when reaching the door that was leading him to the room he was aiming for and stood there quietly for a moment.
The reputation of the 13th division wasn't best, and this wasn't due to their weaknesses, but due to the illness of their leader.
Ukitake Jushiro had learned to live with his illness and Nuartan didn't dare thinking about how powerful that man could be if his health didn't just regularly knock him off.
Why he was here now was easy.
Captain Ukitake wasn't only a great fighter, but now had something in common with him.
He lost a person that had been close to him. And for some reason Nuartan was convinced that staying with him might be the best way to prepare for facing Captain Ichimaru one day. And to defeat him.

He now knocked at the door and waited until he was called in.
The captain immediately answered and Nuartan entered.
"Ukitake Jushiro." He slightly bowed a bit, before drawing nearer.
"May I have a word with you?" He kindly asked, before looking into the eyes of the other man who calmly watched him.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Ukitake
Admin
Jushiro Ukitake

Nuartan Shihoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuartan Shihoin   Nuartan Shihoin Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:11 pm

My, my... that is quite a Curriculum :-)
Many thanks for the detailed information and the sample post. Of course you are accepted!

WOB
Back to top Go down
Nuartan Shihoin

Nuartan Shihoin

Nuartan Shihoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuartan Shihoin   Nuartan Shihoin Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:20 pm

Thank you very much, captain.

I am glad to be welcomed here and I am already looking forward to participate in the In Play section.

(And to be a good lieutenant of course! pirat )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nuartan Shihoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuartan Shihoin   Nuartan Shihoin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nuartan Shihoin
Page 1 of 1