Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach

Role Play Game based on the Anime Bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

not finished.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pakue reichitsu

pakue reichitsu

not finished. Empty
PostSubject: not finished.   not finished. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:45 am

..:F A C T S:..

Character Type: Self Made

Name: pakue reichitsu

Birthday: june 17th, 1988

Height: 5'9"

Species: Shinigami

..: P E R S O N A L *** I N F O R M A T I O N:..

Family: none, destroyed them all personally.

Character description: keeps most people at a distance, not wanting to be involved with any from of betrayal again.

Likes / Preferences:
relaxing alone
fighting alone

Dislikes / Aversions: (Hints are enough, 5 hints minimum)

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Clothing/Armor: (Here is where you place your character's attire and any specific armor they may wear)

Abilities: (Feel free to describe your characters physical, mental, spiritual, or other attributes here.)

Character’s Past: (Please write down what your character experienced until now. This is important, as it tells us how your character became who he is today.

..:W O R K:..

Partner: (Anyone your character might be partnered with. I.E. A squad captain and the Lt. Or an Espada and their Fraccion. This can be altered in time depending on the story.)

Previous partner(s): (Anyone that no longer fits the above entry.)

Affiliation: (Who your character works with/for.)

Team: (If your character belongs to a specific sub group of the people they are affiliated, please place it here.)

Previous occupation(s): (Did they do anything before their current occupation?)

Weapon: karichikushou (it means hunting beast)

Weapon's special abilities: Shikai: a long, blood red katana, capable of transforming into a red mist, that doesn't move far from where the blade had been in relation to the hilt. Bankai:

Special notes about their weapon: (Extra weapons, intelligence, or anything else you feel should be mentioned.)

..:I M P O R T A N T:.

Avatar:not finished. Animepicture

I got this picture from photobucket... I've had this picture for a long time... the background picture depicts his Bankai, and in the foreground, is his apperance in the world of the living.

Other characters:

May the character / application / avatar be given to another player in case you do not want to play him any longer? yes

Are you 14 years or older?

Short summary of the character? (3 to 4 sentences)

Sample Post

(Please write us a sample post to give us a first impression of what your play will be like. It should be a post about your character. Please understand that we will not accept a post dealing with another character or from another forum. For us this sample post is important because it will make us see how you will play your character and if it meets our expectations. Although there is no minimum length requirement, we suggest you write rather a long post than a short one. The sample post is one of the emphasises of the application, so this is your chance to fascinate us.)
Back to top Go down

not finished.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach :: Characters :: Application-
Jump to: