Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach

Role Play Game based on the Anime Bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shunsui Kyoraku *STILL AVAILBLE FOR PLAYERS-Please read*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku *STILL AVAILBLE FOR PLAYERS-Please read* Empty
PostSubject: Shunsui Kyoraku *STILL AVAILBLE FOR PLAYERS-Please read*   Shunsui Kyoraku *STILL AVAILBLE FOR PLAYERS-Please read* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:50 pm

This character is still available. If you are interested, please send me a PM. Don t be shy :-)

..:F A C T S:..

Character Type: Bleach

Name: Shunsui Kyoraku

Age: Unknown, but due to the fact that he was amongst the first students graduating it s certainly very high.

Birthday: July 11th

Height: 1,92m

Species: Shinigami

..: P E R S O N A L ~ I N F O R M A T I O N:..

Family: Shunsui is the Second – born of the high ranking noble Kyoraku family. Nothing is known about his older brother or other siblings.

Character description: Shunsui is a *very* easy-going man. In his leisure time he can be seen napping, drinking sake or going after women, especially his Lieutenant Nanao Ise. However he has been described by his former teacher as one quickly to see the truth of a situation, being highly perceptive and able to even understand the most confusing philosophical thoughts.
He was never fond of learning and still is not of fighting.

Interpretation:
Shunsui is like his name: The Floating Spring’s waters. As soon as things are over, he stops asking about changing them. He just takes everything as it turns out. His flamboyant behaviour however does not fully hide the high level of skills and deep thoughts behind the façade. Shunsui is not only one of the most capable fighters among the Shinigami, but also highly perceptive and intelligent. Although he doesn’t like to show off with these skills, there are several occasion when his way of behaviour or decisions even are more precisely or quicker than those of his long – time friend, Jushiro Ukitake who is said to be one of the wisest Death Gods at all.
When their former teacher challenged them, it was not Ukitake escaping the old man to find a deserted area where they could fight without endangering somebody else, but Shunsui. It is his ability to cut every situation to its core that makes him usually acting quicker and more precise than his fellow Captains.
Although he seems to be pretty easy – going, there are things inside his mind that keep him busy. The way he speaks (in the Japanese Original Version) and the sound of his voice have a calm, deep, yet somehow sad or melancholic attitude.
When his former Lieutenant went into combat, he told a young Nanao, that she will be alright and back soon. He however can be seen doing that while raising his head and watching the stars, sounding calm and like already knowing or sensing as well as accepting that his beloved Lieutenant will not return to him again.
(I wanted to add this interpretation, because I think that the information of official sources and those that can actually be seen on screen differ quite a lot. Maybe I am over-perceptive and just thinking too much… in every case these information will make this character more interesting and not that one-dimensional as he is usually seen and so I thought it alright to write my own opinion about him.)

Likes / Preferences: Shunsui definitely prefers leisure time over duties. He then enjoys a good cup (or bottle) of sake, as well as teasing his Lieutenant, flirting around or just napping somewhere (on a rooftop). He also likes to spend time with Jushiro Ukitake, but *really* dislikes his green tea passion.
He is also very fond of haikus (self-created additional information :-P )

Dislikes / Aversions: Shunsui isn’t really fond of fighting at all and rather likes to talk his way out. He is not a coward, but in general dislikes violence. Injustice is something that can make the laid back Captain move and he also acts to improve the state of sad or unhappy people around him. Usually he doesn’t do that openly, but initiates some kind of “diplomacy tactic”.
He doesn’t like coughing. Especially that of his friend Jushiro.

Strengths: Shunsui is one of the oldest Shinigami in Soul Society. He is wiser than he is willing to admit and more intelligent than most of his fellow Death Gods think. His is a highly perceptive man, extremely clever and a quick thinker. To follow even the weirdest ways of thoughts is easy for him, but he takes care of nobody noticing. This is certainly due to the fact that he likes having time on his own, doing…nothing. 
He is also one of the most capable fighters in Souls Society. He’s masterful at swordsmanship and his skill of ambidexterity in nearly unchallenged. He claims to have less strength in the right hand, is however quickly to change balance from the left to the right and also using the weapons in an equal skilful level with both hands at the same time. It is easy for him to even response to unforeseen actions and changes in battle, often reason for confusion of his enemies. When somebody suddenly changes his major attacking weapon into the other hand or even starts using his “off-hand” as offensive tool, then it *might* be possible that you *could* be confused every now and then.

Shunsui never insults an opponent, not even in battle. He avoids violence whenever he can. He is easy – going, relaxed and knows that things just will turn out the way they have to. He is some kind of “Daoist Philosopher” and acts by not acting (sounds weird? It is!). Nevertheless he knows that there are times, when action can not be avoided for the greater good… The greater Good usually manifests in his strong sense of justice. He possesses the ability to very quickly discover and understand the “true nature” of things, situations or people (and no, I am not going to write again that he is a highly perceptive man. I think you ve got that by now… -.- ).

Shunsui is a kind hearted person and cares for those close to him… and those he feels being able to help. To maintain his reputation as being a hopeless drunken Musashi – Farce he however seldom shows the actions he takes to make somebody feel better. An exception is his friend Jushiro… but for they know each other since childhood days it would be rather insulting to try hiding something.

The Shinigami is very loyal, especially to his friend. Messing with their teacher, breaking the rules, fighting for their greater good remains no question after Shunsui has decided to join forces with Ukitake saving Rukia. If his friend asked him to accompany him to hell, fetching some hell fire for his fire place, Shunsui would get his hat, a good bottle of sake and go off with him.
He also cares a lot about his Lieutenant, Nanao Ise, whom he already knows since she was a child. Teasing her seems to be part of his character. However both of them know what they have with the other and when Nanao is overwhelmed by the Spirit Force of the Commander and simply collapses under the pressure that is torturing her mind, it is Shunsui, who rescues her and taking her away to a safe place before returning to battle.
Shunsui Kyoraku *STILL AVAILBLE FOR PLAYERS-Please read* Captai10
Rescuing Nanao-chan

Weaknesses: He has a weakness for sake and women. Shunsui also was never fond of learning and enjoys spending his time doing nothing (or seeming to do nothing). He likes to put on a little show for his opponents in battle, but regarding his age and abilities, that weakness may be granted ;-)
He has the reputation of being a hopeless and lazy drunk, yet he is still Captain of that Unit, that always hands in reports in time…

Clothing/Armor: Kyoraku wears the traditional Captain’s uniform. Shunsui however wouldn’t be Shunsui if he didn’t mess around with even that. He usually prefers wearing a pink flower printed haori in addition, as well as a light green obi and a rice hat. It is noticeable that the hair pin he possesses is of great value and perhaps has a function similar to Byakuyas scarf. However it is a tiny little piece and like he does with everything that seems to be of some value concerning his character, Shunsui matches those pins to a rather cheap obi and haori to hide their true nature.

Abilities: Shunsui is old and very experienced in nearly all matters of life. He is masterful in Swordsmanship and has also considerable abilities in Kido. He however seems to not like this discipline too much. His skills as a tactician are nearly perfect. He gets used to new situations within the blink of an eye and his intelligence helps him to cut through all disguise there might be. He is said to be able even taking critical hits without any sign of exhaustion.
His spiritual power is according to his age very high.
Shunsui is ambidextrous. His ability to use two swords at the same time during battle (using in a way that makes sense… -.- ) is still unreached and famous throughout whole Soul Society.

Character’s Past: That will be the shortest past ever written by me *lol*!
Shunsui is the second son of the highly prestigious Kyoraku family. Early in his life it becomes clear that he isn’t exactly fond of learning and improving his abilities, but rather interested in the girls around. This is probably the reason why he gets send to the academy, although he strongly protests.
It is then that he gets to know Jushiro, a man of completely different background, temper and attitude. They however become close friends and stay that way until the present day.

Kyoraku some when (at least 200 years before present time) becomes Captain of the Eight Division and is seen to have a close, yet not romantic (who knows?) relationship with his Lieutenant, Lisa Yodamaru.
In an attempt to help Kisuke Urahara rescuing his Vice – Captain, he sends Lisa out to support the mission. Although he certainly did not know what she was about to encounter, it seemed that he at least had a feeling that something went wrong and Lisa probably wouldn’t return.
He then takes over responsibility for his Division on his own and puts Nanao Ise under his tutelage. She becomes his next Lieutenant and also seems to be a person of trust to him. When Jushiro is about to initiate his little “Kamikaze Mission” to save Rukia, Shunsui asks her what he should do. Although she answers that it doesn’t matter what she says, because he will do whatever he wants to anyway, it seems like he tries to make an attempt showing her that he is concerned with the things going on around him.
Finally having made this decision, there is no turning back and so Shunsui stands with Ukitake together against the laws and rules of Soul Society. However he still is smiling and even facing their former teacher does not seem to get to him too much.
(Never forgotten the scene when he grabs Jushiro on the shoulder with one hand, his hat with the other and just flash steps I-don’t – know – how – many – miles - away to welcome their teacher there… and in the meantime explaining to his friend why he is doing what he does!)

..:W O R K:..

Partner: His Lieutenant, Nanao Ise. 13th Squad Captain Jushiro Ukitake.

Previous partner(s): Lisa Yodamaru. She was the former Vice – Captain of the Squad

Affiliation: Soul Society

Team: 8th Squad

Previous occupation(s):

Weapon: He possesses a Zanpakuto that goes by the name of Katen Kyokotsu. He is the only Shinigami in the whole of Souls Society to carry two swords in both states, released and sealed.

Weapon's special abilities: Shikai: Releasing spell: “Flower Wind rage and Flower God roar. Heavenly Wind rage and Heavenly God sneer.” (WT… *cough* That was the shortest translation I could find… how stupid is it to have two commands for two swords?! Hello? This man is dead before he can release even one!)
The pair of Samurai Swords (The traditional Daisho pair consisting of a Katana and a Wakizashi) then transforms into… well… some kind of oriental sabres (although I have read a description stating they look Japanese o_O).
Special abilities have not yet been revealed…
Bankai: Not yet revealed…

..:I M P O R T A N T:.

Other characters: Jushiro Ukitake, Byakuya Kuchiki

May the character / application / avatar be given to another player in case you do not want to play him any longer? YES! This character is technically still AVAILABLE for everybody who wants to play him! Write me a PM if you are interested in taking over the role of Kyoraku.

Are you 14 years or older? Yes, I am… I swear!!

Short summary of the character? “Oki doke, no choice! How about we go and run away, Ukitake?” The seemingly easy going lazy Captain from next door ;-). But not only the traditional Samurai Swords give a hint that there might be more to see than we’ve expected.

Sample Post
Shunsui stared into the deep blue sky above him and watched the white doves made their way to the towers of Seireitei.
He could sense Nanao Ise searching for him, yet he didn’t want to reveal himself to her… just a few more minutes of solitude.
Life was still a miracle to him and as usual when something was too big for him to grab, he just let it go.
Rukia was free again and as it seemed finally accepted in her highly noble family. She wouldn’t get into troubles too quick again… maybe.
Yet, there were other things going on in Soul Society and he certainly did not like them too much. Yamaji’s decisions became more and more meaningless to him… which didn’t mean he wouldn’t obey his commands, but he asked whether they were truly useful or not…
What has their fight been about?
Justice.
What justice?
He could hear Ukitake yelling: “Then, what is justice, Sensei?!”
Maybe it was something Yamaji couldn’t give them anymore. Maybe their ways had finally parted. Maybe they were not allowed to be students in any way anymore.
Maybe.
“Captain!” Nanao had arrived. “Don’t tell me you were laying around here the whole day!”
He grinned and raised the hat a bit so he could see her.
“Ah, my beautiful Nanao-chan… what makes your voice sound like ice on such a beautiful day… speaking words with lips as beautiful as the first blossom of the Cherry tree?”
He saw her attack coming and willingly took it. It was some kind of game they played since she was old enough to understand it.
“Get up! There is work to do!” she ordered him and he looked at her amused.
“Really? What kind of work could that be?”
“Paper work for example!”
“Ah, Nanao-chan… then I have to say… there is work… but none to be done…”
He put the hat onto his face again and took the second blow with the book in her hands, smiling underneath the rice hat but looking perfectly shocked when she threw it away into the deep blue sky…
Back to top Go down
Henarion Kuchiki
Admin
Henarion Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Shunsui Kyoraku *STILL AVAILBLE FOR PLAYERS-Please read*   Shunsui Kyoraku *STILL AVAILBLE FOR PLAYERS-Please read* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Well, I can tell you why he's still alive despite the long releasing spell: He doesn't have to release his swords to defeat his opponent Very Happy He's just toooo coool Smile

So... ähhh what I intended to say in the first place: Of course you are accepted. WOB Smile

And Hopefully you'll find another player for him soon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bleachedworld.forumieren.com
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Shunsui Kyoraku *STILL AVAILBLE FOR PLAYERS-Please read*   Shunsui Kyoraku *STILL AVAILBLE FOR PLAYERS-Please read* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:04 am

Ah... I think I wont... This hopefully finding another player thing somehow never works out... Smile

But thanks, little one. Always like to be accepted...

See ya around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shunsui Kyoraku *STILL AVAILBLE FOR PLAYERS-Please read*   Shunsui Kyoraku *STILL AVAILBLE FOR PLAYERS-Please read* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shunsui Kyoraku *STILL AVAILBLE FOR PLAYERS-Please read*
Page 1 of 1