Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach

Role Play Game based on the Anime Bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Cultural" Rules :-)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jushiro Ukitake
Admin
Jushiro Ukitake

"Cultural" Rules :-) Empty
PostSubject: "Cultural" Rules :-)   "Cultural" Rules :-) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:46 am

My dear fellow writers,

please keep in mind, that we play in a highly aristocratic world with a different cultural background. I do not want to make you run into the library and studying Japanese honorifics. All I ask of you that you stick to the Anime or Manga and try to behave the way people there do.

Breaking the rules of politeness usually is just used to show that a character is really upset. So remember to bow in front of your Captain, but don t hesitate to tease your classmates ;-)

Although there are exceptions, usually everybody lives a "Japanese" way of life, which means sleeping on the ground, wearing Gi and Hakama and just being fond of Calligraphy and Tea Ceremony (nooo... I do NOT mention Clichées here... nooo...! Razz ). I am not an expert on these matters too, so I try to stick to what I see and read. Please do so too. Feel nevertheless free to adopt music, sweets or whatever from the real world, but keep in mind that the Shinigami regard themselves and their culture as the best one. So it is more like a "spleen" adopting the Western style of life and although not forbidden, it surely will receive some attention and comments. Smile

I am sure you got the point Smile And now go ahead and have fun altogether!
Back to top Go down

"Cultural" Rules :-)
Page 1 of 1